Helps limit the negative consequences of ground frost on plants. Frosad limits flower damage in fruit trees, bushes and other crops during early spring frost. The unique form and formula of the product make plants more resistant to ground frost.
NK 3/21 with boron (B) and zinc (Zn)
Application of the product:
horticultural and agricultural crops
REDUCES THE NEGATIVE EFFECT OF SPRING DARTS ON PLANTS
RECOMMENDED CONCENTRATION OF THE SOLUTION: 1% (E.G. 5L OF FROSAD IN 500L OF WATER)
Make two treatments in the period before the expected frosts:
I – 2-3 days before the expected frost
II – around 12 p.m. before the expected frost
- It is intended especially for species that begin their vegetation and flowering early, and therefore are exposed to rapid temperature drops.
- Limits the negative impact of frosts on plants.
- It significantly reduces freezing of buds, flowers and fruit buds.
- Increases plant resistance to temperature drops during flowering (lowering the freezing point of water in cells and intercellular spaces).
- It significantly reduces the number of flowers damaged by spring frosts.
- It significantly reduces the risk of a significant reduction or loss of the yield.
- Adjust the amount of spray liquid to the requirements of individual plant species and spraying technique so as to ensure precise plant coverage.