MAGNESIUM SULFATE 7H
Magnesium oxide (MgO) water-soluble 16,0% (m/m)
Sulphur trioxide(SO3) water-soluble 32,0% (m/m)
Application of the product:
horticultural, agricultural and horticultural crops
- Recommended for foliar magnesium and sulfur feeding of cereals from tillering to earing, potatoes, beets and legumes.
- The fertilizer is widely used for fertigation of horticultural crops under the covers of: tomato, cucumber, and pepper.
- For enrichment of horticultural substrates (e.g. peat substrates) for vegetable seedlings and for growing plants under covers.
- Particularly useful for fertigation by drip irrigation systems.
- Recommended for foliar feeding of crops with high sulfur demand, such as rape.
- Component of fertilizer mixtures.
- WE fertilizer.