Zinc (Zn) soluble in water - 0.5% (m / m);
Manganese (Mn) soluble in water - 1.9% (m / m).
Application of the product
fruit trees (apple tree)
1 l, 10 l
FAST PLANT REGENERATION AFTER PERIODS OF STRESS, LONG-LASTING ACTION
Recommended dose for single use / ha
Fruit trees (apple tree)
The first treatment is best done when the leaf buds are cracking *. Repeat the foliar application 2-4 times with an interval of 2 weeks. Additionally, 1 application during leaf fall, before wintering.
* the treatment can also be performed later, i.e. after BBCH 73 – beginning of fruit fall (June fall), we take into account the course of weather conditions.
The best effect of the product is obtained when applying the product to dry vegetation under a cloudy sky.
- It is absorbed by the leaves of plants and is highly systemic, allowing it to be transported to the peripheral organs of the plant.
- It enables quick regeneration of plants after periods of stress and stimulates them to defend themselves against the negative influence of environmental factors.
- It works for two to three weeks, after which another application of the liquid product may be necessary (depending on weather conditions and the presence of stress factors for the plant, e.g. pest pressure. like:
- blackberry cotton plant (Eriosoma lanigerum) ,
- apple aphid (Aphis pomi) ,
- apple-plantain aphid ( Dysaphis (Pomaphis) plantaginea) .
- Maximum number of treatments during the growing season: apple tree - 3-6 treatments.
– Does not contain pesticides
– The micronutrients contained in the product are in a chelated form, which is best absorbed and absorbed by plants / corn
– Obtained by a special fermentation process
– There is no risk of residues in the soil or in the cultivation
– Absorbed through the leaves and roots of plants and then transported to the peripheral organs of the plant
– It enables plants to regenerate quickly after periods of stress and stimulates them to defend themselves against environmental stresses.
– Plant extracts act as natural activators of plant physiology
– Works for two to three weeks (depending on weather conditions and pest pressure)